And now for something
completely a little different.
Longtime FPR editor and friend Emily has been hospital-bound and going through a bout of illness lately. So to make her smile, we’re dedicating this week’s poetry prompt to her. Using one of the following as your source text, we invite you to craft a ‘get well soon’ poem for Emily:
- Florence Nightingale’s Notes on Nursing.
- Henry Gray’s Anatomy of the Human Body.
- Grey’s Anatomy transcripts.
- Kenelm Winslow’s The Home Medical Library.
- The Mayo Clinic’s online guide to first aid.
Post your poem in the comments below and we’ll be sure she sees them.