Greetings Found Poetry Review followers —
We have two exciting pieces of news to share with you.
#1: We are transitioning The Found Poetry Review from a quarterly online journal to a print edition published twice a year. The first volume (Spring/Summer 2012) will be available toward the end of September and will be able to be ordered here on our website.
#2: As part of this transition, we are seeking to expand the journal with additional relevant content, including interviews, book reviews and essays.
We welcome submissions of book reviews and essays (500-1,000 words) related to found poetry through September 9, 2012. Before submitting, please send us an inquiry about your proposed book/topic and any related writing samples to help us get a feel of your style.
Inquiries and submissions may be sent to email@example.com.
Here is a starting list of found poetry works to get you started:
- Tom Phillips — “A Humument”
- Ronald Johnson — “Radi Os”
- Travis McDonald –“The O Mission Repo”
- Jen Bervin — “Nets”
- Mary Ruefle — “A Little White Shadow”
- Srikanth Reddy –“Voyager”
- Susan Howe — “That This”
- Janet Holmes — “The ms of my kin”
- Matthea Harvey and Amy Jean Porter — “Of Lamb”
- Austin Kleon — “Newspaper Blackout”
- Annie Dillard — “Mornings Like This”